1. On the day of the treatment clean the area every 2 hours using damp cotton wool pad, then apply Vaseline using cotton bud- a very thin layer only
2. The next day for following 4 days just apply Vaseline in the morning and night
If a crust appears on the pigmented surface DO NOT FORCE THE REMOVAL BY PICKING, SCRATCHING OR WASHING!!! PIGMENT MAY BE
REMOVED ALONG WITH THE CRUST!!!
For 2 to 7 days after treatment, the procedure area may experience the following symptoms:
Flaking/Tenderness/Dryness and itching/Swelling/Redness/Colour of eyebrows gets much darker because of scabs/When scab fall off colour of pigment look very light, but will resurface in 3 weeks’ time
After eye liners procedures, eyelashes may stick together and eyelids appear red and puffy.
IMPORTANT "DO NOTS" for 2 weeks
1. Soaps, facial cleansers, water on pigmented areas. If the area does get wet, pat dry very gently with a clean towel or tissue.
2. Washing pigmented area.
3. Chlorine pools.
4. Retin-A on pigmented areas.
5. Makeup on pigmented area for 5 days, including non-allergenic.
6. Hot, steamy, long showers.
7. Sun/sun beds on pigmented areas.
8. Jacuzzi or saunas.
9. Make sure you wash your hair with your head tilted backwards to stop water running down you face. Do not try to hide your
eyebrows with your fringe in the first 2 days, this is the easiest way to cause infection - keep you fringe away from your eyebrows.
10. Shower with your back to the water to avoid water, shampoo and conditioner from getting into the pigmented areas. Have a
sufficient amount of provided cream on the pigmented area during showers.
Do not be alarmed by fading after the first application. The final colour cannot be judged until at least 3 weeks after the
touch up applications are completed. This is the reason follow-ups are required.
Your skin needs to repair itself so the excess pigment particles that are sat on the surface dry up and form a crust along with skin
cells (depending on the skin type some clients hardly notice the crust whilst others have a definite scab).
This will come away gradually over the next week to 10 days sometimes a little longer. Sometimes looks like hardly any pigment
has held, THIS IS NORMAL.
It's almost like the skin has formed a milky opaque layer over the pigment as a protection to the newly regenerated skin cells. The
colour WILL resurface over the following 4 weeks and so it's far too early to worry or judge the results only a week after the
treatment. Also we have to be honest and make clear the realistic expectations of a permanent makeup treatment. Natural mineral
based pigment is inserted very shallow into the skin so it heals like a skin TINT. It can NEVER be as dark or as vibrant or give the
same coverage as conventional makeup regardless of the pigment choice. Makeup gives a camouflage effect to the skin, pigment
blends with the natural skin tone.